Frequently Asked Questions
Where is A-1 Security Storage located?
A-1 Security Storage
1623 North Rouse Avenue
Bozeman, MT 59715
What are the office hours?
- Set up a time to visit or stop by Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 5 PM.
What are the access hours?
- Access your unit 7 days a week from 7 AM to 9 PM. 24-hour access is available upon request.
Am I required to store long-term?
- We provide flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term.
How do I pay my storage bill?
- Pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can also speak to your facility manager about autopay.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
- A valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
What items am I not allowed to store?
- Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.
What security features do you offer?
- We offer 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, and perimeter fencing.
What type of units do you offer?
- We have self storage units and uncovered parking for RVs, cars, and boats.